At Sydneys’s 2CH we play the best artists ever and across May, Monday to Friday we will be playing the 2CH Superstar Showcase thanks to The Sydney guitar festival. A double play of the very best artists. Just out of the news from 9am to 8pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 3pm Friday.
Listen for a double play an hour of the great musicians and singers that impacted the world. Some of your favourite aritsts like John Denver, Marcia Hines, Paul McCartney, Roy Orbison and may more!
Be sure to get your tickets to the Sydney Guitar Festival back this August in theatres across Sydney. Featuring Tommy Emmanuel, Albert Lee, Grigoryan Brothers and more.
The Sydney Guitar Festival returns in 2018!
Exploring every facet of the guitar, the 2nd annual Sydney Guitar Festival brings a carefully curated line-up of the finest six-string maestros – Thursday 9 to Sunday 19 August.
After a hugely successful launch in 2017 which featured 17 unique and curated shows, workshops and competitions, the Sydney Guitar Festival returns in 2018 with the best international and local guitarists in venues across Sydney.
- Tommy Emmanuel & brother Phil rocking out the Enmore Theatre and Concourse in Chatswood,
- Kaki King combining ground-breaking projection with virtuoso guitar playing,
- Purple Haze, The Jimi Hendrix Tribute featuring some of Australia’s best Rock Guitarists
- Pioneers of Rock n Roll. An exploration of the role of the guitar through the golden ages of rock
- A world record attempt at the largest electric guitar ensemble assembled
There is absolutely something for everyone at this year’s festival. for more info and to get your tickets, visit: https://www.sydneyguitarfestival.com.au/