Get your kids away from the electronic devices and have some fun at Ice Skating! Or try their School Holiday Lessons are a fun way to start Ice Skating.
- Monday – Friday inclusive during School Holidays (No Lessons on Public Holiday’s)
- Lessons are on a casual basis, with no booking required
- Family friendly environment and great way to meet new friends
- Develop and improve your fitness, balance, coordination and strength
- Accredited and experienced instructors ensure a safe and fun learning environment
- Provides a good foundation for joining our Learn to Skate program and ice sports
*School Holiday Lessons are for beginner skaters only. If you are already attending our structured group lessons in our Learn to Skate Programs, these School Holiday Lessons may not be suitable.
First time attending a School Holiday Lesson
Arrive 30 minutes prior to your lesson start time to register your details at the information desk. Please allow sufficient time for parking and registration to ensure you are ready to commence your lesson on time. Late comers may not be accommodated.
What to wear
Dress warmly and bring gloves, socks, long pants and jumper. Bring an inline helmet if you have one.
For more details visit their website: www.canterburyolympicicerink.org.au